Google ads campaign for incanelectric by AdsCampaignBoss team

 To create the perfect Google Ads campaign, audience research and keyword research are required first. I spent 3 hours to
analysis of your targeted audience of each of the cities, creating targeted keyword lists and verifying them. I have tried to explain the work steps by making a short video without making a big video, because I believe you don't have time to spend 1-2 hours watching a big video. Otherwise, long video that is really difficult to put into a doc file. During work, we need to use many extensions in our browser. It is not possible to explain detail each extension in one video except Direct Computer ScreenShare. I hope by watching the short video you will understand how I am going to develop your campaign step by step. If you still have trouble understanding my work, be sure to let me know, I'm always available to assist you,  I will show you the next work steps through screenshot.



See below each step of the "Website Traffic and Direct Call Ads" campaign created by AdsCampaignBoss.

Click to view each screenshot in clear



Targeted audience selection


Excluded location list


Exclude around 200 location by advance search


Creating ads


Lead generation from create



2 Ads group create for test campaign



It's in review



Ads Preview




Google says the ads will run within 1-2 days:)
 








Comments